2020 Kawasaki Ninja® 400 Pearl Blizzard White.
EVERYDAY EPIC SPORT RIDING.
The Ninja® 400 offers the largest displacement in its category at 399cc with the sophistication of twin-cylinder power. Approachable power, superb ergonomics and class-leading performance offer a smooth, manageable ride thats ideal for new riders while also alluring experienced riders. A low seat height and aggressive styling with LED headlights make the Ninja 400 the ideal choice for riders looking to enter the sport-riding scene.
CHASSIS MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY.
- ABS (ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM): Kawasaki ABS systems use front and rear wheel sensors to constantly monitor wheel speed. Should information from either of the sensors indicate that wheel lock has occurred, the ABS ECU directs the pump in the ABS unit to modulate brake fluid pressure (releasing and reapplying pressure so that traction can be regained) until normal operation resumes. ABS offers rider reassurance that contributes to greater riding enjoyment.
- ERGO-FIT®: Proper fit is key for rider comfort and control. However, the ideal fit varies from rider to rider, depending on their physical dimensions and riding style. ERGO-FIT® is an interface system designed to allow riders to find their ideal riding position. Various points of the chassis interface (the handlebar, footpegs and seat, etc.) can be adjusted through a combination of interchangeable parts and parts with adjustable positions. This enables a wide range of riders to find a riding position that offers both comfort and control. Feeling at one with their machine, they will be able to experience how Kawasaki machines are fun and rewarding to ride. *Adjustable parts and their range of adjustability vary by model 2020 Kawasaki Ninja .
ENGINE MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY.
- ECONOMICAL RIDING INDICATOR: Using high-precision electronic control for engine management, Kawasaki models can achieve a high level of fuel efficiency. However, fuel consumption is greatly affected by throttle use, gear selection, and other elements under the rider’s control. The Economical Riding Indicator is a function that indicates when current riding conditions are consuming a low amount of fuel. The system continuously monitors fuel consumption, regardless of vehicle speed, engine speed, throttle position and other riding conditions. When fuel consumption is low for a given speed (i.e. fuel efficiency is high), an “ECO” mark appears on the instrument panel’s LCD screen. By riding so that the “ECO” mark remains on, fuel consumption can be reduced. While effective vehicle speed and engine speed may vary by model, paying attention to conditions that cause the “ECO” mark to appear can help riders improve their fuel efficiency – a handy way to increase cruising range. Further, keeping fuel consumption low also helps minimize negative impact on the environment 2020 Kawasaki Ninja.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT: A sporty yet relaxed riding position accommodates a wide variety of riders and riding situations.
- SPORTY & COMFORTABLE: Clip-on style handlebars offer a raised position for added comfort.
- EASY & ACCESSIBLE: A narrow seat design and low 30.9” seat height allows the rider to confidently reach the ground and creates a lower center of gravity for confident handling.
- ADDED COMFORT: Forward-oriented footpeg position contributes to comfortable ergonomics and a confident reach to the ground at stops.
- NIMBLE & AGILE: The Ninja® 400 motorcycle’s chassis dimensions were designed to deliver confident handling with a modern sporty feel at all speeds.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & AGILE: Similar in design to the unprecedented Ninja H2™ hypersport bike, the tube-type trellis frame is light in weight for smooth control and handling.
- PROGRESSIVE & DEPENDABLE: The class leading semi-floating front disc brake delivers strong, progressive braking performance and is complemented by an Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)* that helps reduce wheel lock-up under certain conditions.
- NEXT-LEVEL POWER: The Ninja® 400 motorcycle engine delivers the perfect balance of high-performance thrills and easy-to-use power.
- CLASS-LEADING POWER: The four-stroke, 399cc twin-cylinder is the largest displacement engine in its class and delivers smooth easy-to-use power for maximum rider confidence while also offering outstanding fuel efficiency.
- ASSIST & SLIPPER TECHNOLOGY: The assist function provides an exceptionally light clutch pull and produces a wide clutch engagement range for comfort and confidence. The slipper function reduces the effect of back-torque for smooth and seamless downshifts.
- CONFIDENT ACCELERATION: Best in class roll-on acceleration to confidently accelerate up to speed.
- SHARP & MODERN: Aggressive Ninja® styling boasts high-class modern design with superb fit and finish inspired by the larger displacement Ninja supersport bikes.
- HIGH-TECH: The high-grade cockpit of the Ninja® 400 motorcycle features a multi-function dash meter that includes a gear position indicator.
- EXCELLENT VISIBILITY: Twin LED headlights produce strong white lighting and include low and high beams as well as position lamps.
Price, if shown and unless otherwise noted, represents the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or dealer unit price and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer vehicle freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges, labor, installation, or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected; contact dealer for more details.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact dealer for more details.
Features may include:
- Compact 399cc twin-cylinder engine.
- Assist and slipper clutch.
- Lightweight trellis frame.
- Uni-Trak® rear suspension.
- 310mm semi-floating petal front disc brake.
- Twin LED headlights.
- High-grade multifunction dash instrumentation.