Honda utv for sale |UTV for sale in michigan
2020 honda pioneer 500 for sale BIG FUN. LITTLE RESTRICTIONS.
For work or fun, the Honda Pioneer 500 gets the job done. At 50-inches wide, it comfortably seats two, so you and a friend can explore any trail, even the ones with width restrictions. And it also fits in a full-sized pickup bed. It’s loaded with features like automatic transmission with AT/MT modes, and a powerful engine that delivers plenty of low-RPM torque. Whether you’re on the job or hitting the trails, get the most out of every ride with the Pioneer 500.
UTV for sale in Michigan | UTV for sale in GA
Features may include:
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH AT/MT MODE
You can let the Honda Pioneer 500’s automatic transmission shift for you, or you can still shift yourself with its paddle shifters. You can even shift from auto to manual (AT to MT) on the fly!
- POWERFUL 500-CLASS ENGINE
Coupled with an efficient five-speed automatic transmission, the Pioneer 500’s engine features electronic fuel injection for effortless cold-weather and high-altitude operation. It’s specially tuned for low-rpm torque, too.
- 1000-POUND TOWING CAPACITY
The Pioneer 500 has a heavy-duty receiver-style hitch and 1000-pound towing capacity.
- COMPACT 50“ WIDTH
The Pioneer 500’s 50-inch overall width is a huge bonus. Whether it’s for width-restricted trails or convenient transportation and storage, the Pioneer 500 can go where just about no other side-by-side can!
35-watt headlights provide clean, crisp light to get you through any adventure, day or night UTV for sale in GA.
- TRAXLOK® 2WD/4WD
Our rock-solid system lets you choose either 2WD or 4WD, giving you the freedom to choose between lighter steering (in 2WD) and maximizing available traction (in 4WD) when you need it most UTV for sale in michigan.
- DUAL RATE SPRINGS
A spring is a spring, right? Sure, all springs may look alike, but the Pioneer 500s feature dual-rate springs, and after one ride you’ll feel the difference. You get a smoother ride over smaller bumps with more bottoming resistance on bigger bumps, along with a more confident steering feel.
- INDEPENDENT REAR SUSPENSION (IRS)
The Pioneer 500’s fully independent rear suspension means you get a smooth ride, especially over rough terrain.
- SIDE-BY-SIDE SEATING
With a comfortable bench-style seat, individual backrests and seatbelts for both rider and passenger, the Pioneer 500 offers side-by-side comfort and excellent maneuverability UTV for sale in GA.
- DRIVER/PASSENGER PROTECTION
The Pioneer 500 is loaded with features to help provide a feeling of security for the driver and passengers. The Occupant Protection Structure uses sturdy, large-diameter tubing, and includes integrated handholds, recessed top tubes and a more spacious structure to enhance protection; it also meets OSHA’s 1928.53 rollover protective structure standard. Hard doors and roll-up side nets provide a secure feel and keep mud and debris out of the cabin, while automotive-style three-point belts with an Emergency Locking Retractor mechanism help keep everyone secure UTV for sale in michigan UTV for sale in GA.
- Single cylinder four-stroke
- Electronic fuel injection (PGM-FI), 36mm throttle body
- Full-transistorized type with electronic advance
- Five-speed automatic transmission with AT/MT modes with paddle shifting and reverse. Two drive modes include 2WD and 4WD
- Direct front and rear driveshafts
- Independent double-wishbone
- 5.9 in
- Independent double-wishbone with preload adjustablility
- 5.9 in
- Dual 200mm hydraulic disc
- 170mm hydraulic disc
- 24 x 8-12
- 24 x 10-12
- 102.6 in
- 50.0 in
- 71.3 in
- 73 in
- 8.5 in
- 12.8 ft
- 4.1 gallons, including 1.1-gal reserve
- 1000 lbs
- 1025 lbs – Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel.
- Honda Phantom Camo®
- Recommended for drivers 16 years of age and older.
- One Year
- Transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.